Topics Covered/Objective of Meeting:
1. To provide potential applicants with information about the process.
2. Answer questions and inform attendees on basic Chartering Policies and Standards.
3. Introduce staff and resources from Union and Involvement Services.
● Information Meetings will be held 3 times per year.
- a voluntary information meeting will be on March 22nd (SUB meeting room 3202) at 5 pm
o Dates will be determined on an annual basis and will be made public on the Union & Involvement Services website.
● Attendance at the Information Meeting is not required as part of the process; however, it is highly recommended by the Organizational Development Team.