- Recognized Student Organization Information Form – Each year, Organization Officers are required to sign this document. This form acts as our agreement with student organizations for University recognition. It provides leaders with a comprehensive list of all policies and regulations in regard to student organizations. This form is to be completed by all RSOs at the start of the school year.
- Student Organization Recognition Agreement Form – This form is to be filled out by the President/Primary student of the organization at the start of each year. This form must be hand-signed. Submit scan or photo of hand-signed form here: Recognition Agreement Submission
- RSO Advisor Agreement Form – This form is to be filled out and signed by both the Advisor and President/Primary student at the start of each year. This form must be hand-signed. Submit scan or photo of the hand signed form here: Advisor Agreement Submission
- Change of Information Form – This form helps ensure U&I has the most current information for student organizations. We ask that this form be submitted anytime there is a major change in organizational leadership or information. This form is to be completed when there are changes in leadership during the year. Examples include: President/Primary Contact change, Advisor Changes, Website Address change, or Organization Name changes.
- Organization Roster Submission Guide – Student Organization Roster Submission Guide. All of the things you need to know about how to submit an updated roster for your organization.
- Departmental Student Organization/Faculty-Led Honor Society Information Form –This form will be used to update the U&I Organization Database which populates the U&I website. Departmental Student Organizations and Faculty-Led Honor Societies are not required to complete any other RSO requirements set forth by U&I.
- Anti-Hazing Non-Discrimination Form – This form is to be read and signed by all members of a chartering organization in order to show the understanding of the Anti-Hazing and Non-Discrimination Policies. The easiest way to turn this in is via email or if you have Acrobat you can use that to send the PDF. Don’t forget to send it to email@example.com.
- Student Organization Disposition of Funds Form – This form is to be filled out by chartering organizations only. Don’t forget to send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Copy Code Activation Form – This form is for organizations who would like to gain access to the copier located on the lower level of the SUB. Fill out the information to receive your copy code. .
- Student Organization Constitution – Student Organization Constitution Guide. All of the things you need to know about your organization’s constitution. Things that are required are marked in red and things that are optional are marked in green.