- Laura Bates
Director of the Student Union and Campus Activities
- Oversees all services provided by the Union & Involvement Services and Student Union
- Advisor to the Student Government
- Facilitator for the Student Management Team
- Provides support to students and organizations
- Resource person for all Student Involvement programs, resources and services
- Educational background: B.S. in Business Administration from Meredith College; M.A. in College Student Development from Appalachian State University
- Michael Facey
Assistant Director of Union and Involvement Services
- Responsible for event management (contractual services, event planning, publicity, etc.)
- Serves as the facilitator for the Campus Events and Engagement efforts in coordinating student programming, the supervisor for the Organizational Development and Engagement Teams.
- Advisor for Student Activities Board, Homecoming Committee, and Funds Allotment Council
- Resource person for all Student Involvement programs, resources, and services.
- Provides support for aspects of Student Union Building facility needs and issues.
- Educational background: B.S in Sociology from Radford University; M.A in College Student Personnel Administration from James Madison University
General U&I Contact Emails:
The Union & Involvement Services reports directly to the Student Affairs Office. For more information about Student Affairs, please visit the Student Affairs website
Building Maintenance Team Lead: Adam Paris