Alpha Psi Omega
- Student Contact: Anna Markiewicz
- Student Email: email@example.com
- Advisor Contact: Randy Bame
- Advisor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization Description: The Upsilon Zeta Cast of Alpha Psi Omega seeks to honor students for exemplary work in Truman theatrical productions. APO provides opportunities for professional development, extracurricular performances, and theatrical service.
Beta Beta Beta
- Student Contact: Kylie Helmig
- Student Email: email@example.com
- Advisor Contact: Dr. Stephanie Maiden
- Advisor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://bbb.truman.edu
- Organization Description: Beta Beta Beta (TriBeta) is an honor society for students, particularly undergraduates, dedicated to improving the understanding and appreciation of biological study and extending boundaries of human knowledge through scientific research. This society serves as a resource for its members during their time at Truman as well as an opportunity to participate in community service and social events.
Cultural and Societal Honor Society
- Student Contact: Ariana Gerard
- Student Email: email@example.com
- Advisor Contact: Amber Johnson
- Advisor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization Description: Cultural and Societal Honors Society is a student-led organization for majors in Sociology and Anthropology. It allows students to connect with others in their majors, learn about opportunities in the fields of study, and connect with individuals who can help them through the SOAN program.
Kappa Mu Epsilon
- Student Contact: Stasya Juracsik
- Student Email: email@example.com
- Advisor Contact: Dr. David Garth
- Advisor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://kme.truman.edu
- Organization Description: Kappa Mu Epsilon is a coed Math honors fraternity that promotes both social and professional development within the mathematics and statistics departments
National Society of Collegiate Scholars (NSCS)
- Student Contact: Madison Peavler
- Student Email: email@example.com
- Advisor Contact: Dr. David Gillette
- Advisor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.nscs.org/chapter/?v=001A000000jaEOmIAM
- Organization Description: NSCS is an honor society which invites high academic achieving freshmen and sophomores to join a dynamic organization devoted to the pillars of scholarship, leadership, service and integrity.
Omicron Delta Kappa (ODK)
- Student Contact: Maggie Wayman
- Student Email: email@example.com
- Advisor Contact: Jason McDonald
- Advisor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.odk.truman.edu
- Organization Description: We are a select group of students at Truman State who believe in fostering leadership skills among the local community and striving for a better future. As the most respected and effective leadership honor society, we strive for excellence in leadership and character development. We expect adherence to the highest standards of: Scholarship, Service, Integrity, Inclusivity, and Collabora tion. We identify, honor, and develop leaders in collegiate and community life. We encourage collaboration among students, faculty, staff, and alumni to advance leadership.
Order of Omega
- Student Contact: Ashley Winters
- Student Email: email@example.com
- Advisor Contact: Laura Bates
- Advisor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization Description: Order of Omega is a leadership honor society for members of Greek organizations. Order of Omega recognizes juniors and seniors who have exemplified high standards in the areas of scholarship, leadership and involvement within their respective organization and within the Greek campus, and local community.
Phi Alpha Theta
Phi Sigma Pi (PSP)
Pi Delta Phi
- Student Contact: Emma Wituk
- Student Email: email@example.com
- Advisor Contact: Katie Judd
- Advisor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://psichi.truman.edu
- Organization Description: Psi Chi is an International Honor Society in Psychology. Truman State University's Psi Chi chapter was chartered on April 15, 1976. Over the years, our chapter has hosted dozens of research conferences, faculty and student gatherings, and guest speakers.
Sigma Delta Pi
- Student Contact: Amanda Smith
- Student Email: Ags5285@truman.edu
- Advisor Contact: Stacy Davis
- Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://sigmadeltapi.truman.edu
- Organization Description: Sigma Delta Pi is a Spanish Honors Society for passionate students of the Spanish language and the cultures that utilize it. Chapter meetings and events promote the learning of all things Spanish, and we do fundraisers, cultural presentations, and other events every semester for students in the organization and for the other Spanish students of the Truman community.
Sigma Tau Delta
- Student Contact: Carrie Derner
- Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisor Contact: Sara Day
- Advisor Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://sigmataudelta.truman.edu
- Organization Description: Sigma Tau Delta (Î£Î¤Î") is Truman State's English Honors Society. We foster both scholastic and social pursuits through connections within Truman's English and Linguistics department and other branches of Sigma Tau Delta. Sigma Tau Delta offers unique opportunities for English, Linguistics, and Creative Writing majors and minors to improve their resumes, meet like-minded students, and network for future endeavors.